Random thoughts from a pastor turned stay-at-home mom now living in the Intermountain west

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Purple Shirted Sleepyheads


Today was a pajama day - we were late to bed last night after a visit to the State Fair. Which seemed very small to W. and I compared to the states we grew up in (Indiana and North Carolina). But M. had a blast. She got to pet goats and sheep, see cows, ride a pony, work on a farm (a really neat exhibit to explain to kids where their food comes from) and ride a helicopter ride on the midway. And eat almost all of a foot-long hot dog for dinner and dippin dots ice cream for dessert. Living the high life of a 3 year old, I tell you. But this made us all quite sleepy today - hence the pajama day and 3 girls snuggle nap this afternoon. W. got a picture of her on the pony that I will try to get and post later....C. spent half the time asleep in my wrap - but that's the high life of an 8 month old, I guess.
Happy Thursday!

1 comment: