Random thoughts from a pastor turned stay-at-home mom now living in the Intermountain west

Saturday, September 1, 2007

Big Sister Brag Moment

Just had to post that my brother e-mailed to say he passed his oral exams for his PhD. Not that I thought he was in danger of not passing (he's brilliant like me, right? :) ) But I wanted to post and say I am so proud of him. For those who don't know, he is doing a PhD in Zoology at NC State - he is studying salamanders and population mapping and more that I don't understand.

3 comments:

LittleMary said...

well yeah!!!!

Jon said...

Yeah! Very cool. Finishing is such a pain, so I send my hearty congrats.

And keep on blogging--the more the merrier.

more cows than people said...

Woohoo! And... Jon and Little Mary finally helped me find you. Double woohoo!

Congrats to your little bro.

I'm sorry I never got back to you. Your call came when I was on my way out of town for five weeks. We should talk. Not sure when will work for me though...

I've added you to my feeds. I'll be back.