They are having lots of fun this Easter - and it is neat for me to see M. start to really understand the story of Easter. We've talked this week about Maundy Thursday and Good Friday and what happened on those days and why - She is really excited about the whole deal - makes a pastor mom proud....
I have much more to blog, but must go finish hemming my new skirt to wear tomorrow and then get to bed. Hopefully soon I can do a major update. Someday, I plan to blog more frequently - much goes through my head that I think, "that would make a great post" - but getting it typed into the computer doesn't always happen. I also have been thinking about responses to 2 memes that More Cows tagged me for - my answers are coming!
2 comments:
m. looks so big and c. so much like w.! great to get some photos here.
they are so cute! i'm glad they're enjoying Easter. we'll look forward to the longer update!
Jon
Post a Comment