For M., not me. She woke up and threw up this morning, and then did so 4 more times before she went down for an afternoon nap about an hour ago. I am hoping it's just a short viral bug. And that no one else gets it. She is still pretty chipper in between bouts, so that gives me hope that it will be over soon.
Poor C. can't figure out what's going on. First, M. got a bath this morning and she didn't (they usually take baths one after the other or together - and C. loves, loves, loves the water) and then Mommy would cuddle with M. and not let C. up - because M. was vomiting again. Normally I try to let C. join whatever M. and I are doing - C. usually looses interest in about 2 minutes and gets down to play again - but today I had to keep her away from the action.
So, now I am off to scrub and sanitize the bath tub. You really don't want to know details.....
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
aw... hope NO ONE else gets it. yuck.
ah, the joys of parenting...
Post a Comment